2008: The Big Picture

I'm a big fan of photography, especially photo-journalism. It takes a set of cajones the size of Canada to get in the line of fire everyday to report the messed up stuff around the world... or you just have to be completely insane. Check out the James Nachtwey documentary or just google the name if you want proof.

Anyway, the Boston Globe put out it's 2008's The Year in Pictures. Some really dope stuff in there. Some of it is kinda gore so you might want to put aside your strawberry jam toast while watching.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/12/the_year_2008_in_photographs_p.html













ps: I didn't eat anything noteworthy in the past little while so I'll resume the food stuff after Christmas. I'll have good material like pet bunny, Bambi and other cute animals that will end up in the graveyard aka my belly.

Blog Archive