Because you can't always eat crap...


When I started this blog, I had the idea to post about healthy homemade food once in a while. It obviously never happened. Why? Well cause greasy food and beer go hand in hand, and I like beer. So on Monday, I decided to go healthy (which also means no beer... booo). Here's what was on the menu:

- Salmon filet, oven baked with black pepper, green onions and lemon.
- Brown rice (a lot more flavor than his white counterpart)
- Steamed yellow waxed beans
- Spinach salad with red, yellow and orange peppers, oranges and a dijon, balsamic and oil dressing.

Easy to make, delicious and full of nutrients. After the meal, my body said thanks so I shut it up with a nice slice of pecan pie.

Don't listen to PETA, eat more sea kittens!

2 comments:

Mira said...

pecan pie is even better the following day!

Carolina Andrea said...

Fish is so disgusting but you make it look nice in that picture. Too bad it tastes like sea ass.

Blog Archive